The Flynn Theater (Flynn Center for the Performing Arts) is a full-service performing arts space in downtown Burlington. With a 1,453-seat auditorium and a 180-seat cabaret space, the Flynn attracts both local and touring acts. Additionally the downtown Burlington theater serves as performance space for the Vermont Symphony Orchestra, the Vermont Youth Orchestra, Lyric Theatre, the Vermont Stage Company and the UVM Lane Series.
Check out the upcoming performances at the Flynn Theater.
- Box Office Hours
- Monday-Friday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Saturdays 11:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Extended hours on performance days to 30 minutes after curtain call
- Box Office Location
- 153 Main Street, Burlington, Vermont 05401
- Transportation: The Flynn Theater is located approximately 2 miles from our Burlington hotel
- Please expect a 5 minute drive
- The Flynn Theater address: 153 Main Street, Burlington, Vermont 05401
- Downtown Burlington features over 4,000 parking spaces available to the public
- Please click here for downtown Burlington parking options
Learn more about things to do in Burlington.