Lake Champlain, located at the footsteps of downtown Burlington, is the fifth largest freshwater lake in the United States, smaller than just the Great Lakes. The lake spans 120 miles in length, covering the states of Vermont, New York and the Canadian province of Quebec. One of the best ways to experience the majestic lake is aboard a Lake Champlain harbor cruise or a Lake Champlain dinner cruise.
We believe the best way to take in the stunning beauty and interesting history is aboard the Ethan Allen III, a modern 424-passenger ship. A wide variety of sail options are available, from daily narrated scenic cruises, sunset tours, brunch cruises and even themed dinner events. Join us as we slip away aboard the clear and magical waters of Lake Champlain for a breathtaking sail you won’t soon forget.
- Scenic cruises
- May 19 – October 14
- 1.5 hour cruises depart at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
- Adults (12 years and older) are $19.21, children (3-11 years old) are $8.43
- Nightly Sunset cruises
- 2.5 hour cruises depart at 6:30pm
- June 15 – September 2
- Adults (12 years and older) are $25.11, children (3-11 years old) are $16.03
- Themed dinner cruises include*
- Legend on the Lake
- Italian Lakeside Dinner
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Lobster Dinner Cruise
- *Please contact the Spirit of Ethan Allen for specific pricing and schedules at (802) 860-8300
- Transportation: The Spirit of Ethan Allen III boarding dock is located approximately 2 miles from our Burlington hotel
- Please expect a 10 minute drive
- Spirit of Ethan Allen III departures are at: Burlington Boathouse, 1 College Street, Downtown Burlington, Vermont
- Downtown Burlington features over 4,000 parking spaces available to the public
- Please click here for downtown Burlington parking options
Learn more about things to do in Burlington.