Come together to support the Vermont Lake Monsters
Catch a fly ball at Centennial Field while cheering on the Vermont Lake Monsters! Located on the University of Vermont campus, this is the home to one of the oldest professional baseball areas in the country. Share the excitement by joining the legendary Vermont Lake Monsters team’s mascot, Champ, with your family today.
- Standard Game Times
- Monday - Friday, 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, 6:05 p.m.
- Sunday, 5:05 p.m.
- Address: 98 University Road, Burlington, VT 05405
- Centennial Field is located a mile from our hotel
- 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive
- For free parking and shuttle service, turn on Spear Street for UVM's Gutterson Fieldhouse parking garage
- For limited stadium parking, turn on Colchester Avenue to ballpark entrance
- Stadium parking is $3 per car
Learn more about things to do in Burlington.
Shreaton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center is an approved partner of the Vermont Lake Monsters; Images and content courtesy of the Vermont Lake Monsters.